Frequently Asked Questions
And questions that should be popular, but aren't 😉
Therapists and Coaches, especially Life Coaches, share a common interest: your healing and happiness. However they differ in their approach.
|Licensed healthcare providers||Certified healthcare professionals|
|Work with patients||Work with clients|
|Determine illnesses and pathologies, and provide diagnoses. Focuses on “why” something is a problem.||Never diagnose people with illnesses. Focuses on “how” something is problem so you can resolve it.|
|Prescribe medication||Never prescribe medication|
|Past and present-oriented||Present and future-oriented|
|Discusses the feelings around an event or painful situation, in some cases over and over until no feeling is attached to it||Releases the negative emotions without going into the most painful memories instead going to the moment they were first recorded to reduce the intensity of present ocurrences|
|Revisit and discuss painful or problematic events with the patient||Resolve issues without going into the details of a painful or traumatic event|
|Works with patients long-term, even years. Some people go to therapy for many years or even their entire live to resolve their issues||Coaches set their clients up with tools and skills to self-coach eventually out of issues or situations. It’s short to medium term.|
Therapy and Life Coaching can be complementary to each other. You’ll know intuititevely what suits your needs most.
Mentors show you how they did it. Consultants tell you how to do it. Coaches ask you powerful questions that help you do it your own way. Coaches may share inspiring personal stories, but won’t tell you what to do – you’ll be guided to your own answer.
Because it’s the best way, in my experience, to get lasting, sustainable results.
Have you ever liked being treated like a number? Or just a body? No.
You’re neither a disembodied mind, nor just a body, nor a cluster of nerves. Holistic coaching is a support system that works with the mind, body, and spirit or non-physical side of you.
You’re a physical being (with a body, and bones, organs, and hormones) and also a non-physical being (a mind, feelings, memories, energy) and more.
When you only work on the mental side of things, you get wonderful results and yet… It feels incomplete. The same when you only work on your body (like hitting the gym or doing yoga).
Holistic Life & Business coaching takes ALL OF YOU into account, sees you as an expansive unit, listens to your body’s subtlest ques, and invites action that feels good to you all around.
- 97% of my clients achieve the goal they set out to complete in 6-12 weeks of their coaching program with me.
- 98% Reduce and/or eliminate anxiety from their daily lives
- 87% Feel anxiety is mostly or completely a thing of the past
- 97% Admit to having changed at “the identity level” in 12-18 weeks or sessions.
However, due to the nature of mindset, emotional, and strategic coaching:
Results depend on your commitment, action, and consistent practice.
With The tools, NLP techniques, and support you’re getting in the 1-1 coaching format, you can expect a 180 shift or transformation in any area you choose in your life. As long as you continue to practice, do all the assigned tasks, and complete the program in full you’ll see a long term change that expands and never goes “back” to a previous state.
About the process
Basically, we’ll have powerful conversations that blow your mind and shift your reality towards empowerment, optimism, and positivity – without you realizing it. Meaning: it’s nice and fun! Instead of an hour you dread it’s an hour you look forward to!
There’s zero preaching, judging, or going to the past until you want to vomit in coaching.
Instead, we have a relaxed space to release the root of your “problems” and create+start SOLUTIONS by deconstructing how they’re made and learning a skill or resource from them.
We then get your mind to create a healthier way for you to get a result you want or need, so it can put it on autopilot for you. With the tasks and conditioning practice you do at home, it eventually and inevitably does. It’s fast, easy, virtually irreversible, and Highly Effective.
Joy-centric, results-driven, and process-oriented.
In English: You have fun, enjoy yourself, and heal simultaneously. We make your goals happen 10/10 by focusing on the process rather than the goal. Sometimes you can’t see the trees and lovely lakes for the forest.
- The #1 Priority is to help you feel good. That Simple. There’s no point in going to therapy or to the doctor if you feel like shit afterward; my goal is to support your Well Being. Expect to feel good – often.
- 99% Of our coaching is tele-coaching. So we’ll talk on Zoom at a mutually convenient time.
- You’ll talk to me for an hour a week on Zoom when you have invested in a program with Live Calls.
- You’ll have direct access to my support via Voxer, typically Mon-Fri from 9-17 CEST (Zurich Time)
- You’ll receive weekly funsignments to help you integrate your weekly progress and condition it into your body and identity – because that on-and-off-the-wagon thing is bullshit.
- You normalize the life you want into the now, so it goes from being a dream to who you are and how you live.
- First, you’ll regain control of your mind, so your thoughts can serve you instead of enslaving you.
- Next, you’ll get emotional mastery, so you can feel confident, empowered, and motivated – instead of stuck, anxious, and overwhelmed.
- Then you’ll learn to trust yourself so you can listen to your body instead of the negative Nancies in your life.
- Finally, you’ll create an action plan AND actually implement it, so you can see those results you want materialize.
- Other coaching programs focus on mindset alone. Here we’ll work on the mental, emotional, spiritual and PHYSICAL world you live in. So expect ACTION that feels good to you (for a change!)